Saturday, January 16, 2016

Re-vamped!

Welcome everyone to my new blog!

It has been awhile since I stopped blogging due to busy schedule in life in general.
There was never a time that I couldn't think of blogging, but I just don't have time to set it up again especially with little knowledge of making one. :)
However, now that I finally got a chance I can't wait to start blogging again and share
to you guys little things in life that I treasure.
This blog will be mostly about fashion and style with a mix of some lifestyle posts.  




I am still in the process of little by little putting this blog together so for the meantime the following are my social accounts that you could check as well.  

Instagram: xo_kennybabes

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ximpleyethotta

Stay updated! I'll be posting more entry soon!

Feel free to follow, subscribe and leave a comment.  Let's get to know each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment